Data Management Planning Support and Training:
- Baker Research Data Program: Services and support on research data management specific to the Business School.
- Best Practices for Biomedical Research Data Management: Training specific to biomedical data management.
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Research Data Management: Resources pertaining to HGSE's research processes, including the approval process, research security, restricted-use data, secure data rooms and advanced statistics lab
- Harvard Library Research Data Management Program: Services provided by the Harvard Library to help all Harvard researchers with research data management (e.g. Data Management Plans and DMPTool, Data Curation).
- Harvard Research Computing Training: RC offers a variety of trainings. Their offerings and materials can be found on this website.
- Harvard Training Portal: Additional training on research data management is available through this portal.
- HMS Biomedical Data Management: Services, support, and training related to research data management specific to biomedical data. This includes services for the Medical School, Dental School, and T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
- Wolbach Library at the Center for Astrophysics - Data Archiving and Sharing: Services and support on research data management specific to researchers affiliated with the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian.
Data Use Agreements:
- DUA-Agreements System Job Aids: Additional guidance and information for both researchers and administrators on using the Agreements System, and navigating Harvard’s DUA process.
- DUA-Agreements System and Guidance: Research Administration Systems site hosting resources and guidance on the new Agreements System.
- DUA Submission Guide: Step-by-step guide for researchers submitting a DUA request in the Agreements System.
- Non-Human Subjects Self-Certification Form: Faculty have the option to determine if their use of data is not human subjects research by completing this Form. Please note, certain data providers may require a formal determination from Harvard’s IRB.
- OVPR DUA Guidance: Describes Harvard’s internal processes and requirements for DUA requests.
- Harvard Data Security Classification Table
- Harvard Data Security: Collaboration Tools
- Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy
- Harvard Graduate School of Education Tool Classification Matrix
- Harvard Information Security
- Harvard Medical School Information Security: Collaboration Tools
- Harvard Research Data Security Policy
Harvard Research Data Repositories:
Research Computing and Data Science Support, Consulting, and Training:
- Center for Geographic Analysis
- Chan Bioinformatics Core
- Digital Scholarship and Support Group
- FAS Informatics and Research Computing
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and Wolbach Library Training
- HBS Research Computing Services
- HBS Research Computing & Training
- HGSE Information Technology Services
- HMS Research Computing services
- IQSS Data Science Services
- IQSS Research Technology
- Program on Survey Research