Pre-registration involves creating a document describing your study in as much detail as possible before conducting it. Below are some resources, external to Harvard, that provide additional information on pre-registration:
- Clinical Trials pre-registration: a register for all clinical trials. Clinical trials must be pre-registered.
- OSF pre-registration: a register for your study hypothesis. Hypothesis pre-registration is an option towards research transparency.
- AsPredicted: users pre-register by answering a few questions. Mostly used in psychology studies.
- RCT Registry: A register for randomized controlled trials by social scientists, run by the American Economic Association.
- protocols.io: Enables the discovery and sharing of scientific protocols.